Historic oven situated in a little street two steps from Largo di Torre Argentina, open since 1972 with the original system which dates to 1824. Four generations of bakers have made this place popular and very appreciated by the Romans and the tourists. Not to be missed is the red pizza (€13,50 per kg), a classic for whomever is passing through these parts: crunchy base, topped with extravirgin olive oil from Umbria, and quality peeled tomatoes. The dough is prepared almost exclusively with Italian flours, with stone ground grain (never corrected by improving agents) and natural yeast. To be tried is the pizza with potatoes, stuffed with porchetta. The oven also prepares excellent supplì, with a small corner dedicated to gastronomy: beyond bread and pizza, they bake numerous leavened desserts. The place is small and very crowded at any hour of the day. The staff is cordial and accommodating. There is also the possibility of eating there thanks to a few little side tables.