Just next to the painting by Mattia Preti, an alfresco on Porta San Gennaro, one of the historic entrances to the antique city, we find this pizzeria which began as a neighborhood establishment in 1847. Today, it is a point of reference for the district, but also for the tourists. On the menu an ample assortment of pizzas that go from the traditional to more modern tastes. The dough is faithful to the teachings of the oldest family member, Vincenzo Capasso, who has passed down his secrets to his son Gaetano, and his grandson Vincenzo Paolo. The toppings propose the reassuring flavours of the Neopolitan housewife’s kitchen, such as sausage and friarielli (broccoli rabe), bell pepper and eggplant, ricotta and salami, beyond the evergreen margherita and marinara.