This historic pizzeria is identified with the city of Trapani, because it has been offering the best pizza in the city since 1946. The restaurant is located on the ground floor of a building in the maze of the alleys of the historical center, where there was once a brothel. The past structure has been preserved, in fact the pizzeria has a long and single corridor where white rooms from the floor to ceiling branch off filled with tables. The furnishings are spartan with paper table linens and plastic cups. The protagonist here is the true pizza from Trapani.